Shinagawa vacuum coolers can cool four batches per hour.
- Improved production capacity with less space
- Shinagawa vacuum coolers, which have the processing throughput to cool four batches per hour, deliver improved production capacity with less wasted installation space.
- Freely configurable layout
- The cooling and vacuum units can be laid out however the customer desires, for example placing only the cooling unit in the room.
- Custom design
- We can propose a vacuum cooler for your application from a wide range of possibilities by combining a cooling unit and vacuum unit that meet your needs.
- Proprietary vacuum cooling system
- Shinagawa uses proprietary “auto-navi” cooling to prevent product damage during cooling and re-pressurization. This approach ensures that flavor of each ingredient is retained during cooling.
List of Vacuum Coolers
Type FCG Vacuum Coolers
Steam ejector + heat exchanger + water seal pump + cooling tower for a low-cost vacuum cooler