Steamers and Potato Softeners
Designed for uniform temperatures, these machines can be used in sterilization as well as steaming processes.
- Chamber designed to limit temperature variations
- A design that generates steam convection currents serves to reduce variations in temperature at the top and bottom of the chamber.
- An energy-saving design that doesn’t waste steam
- A pipe design that doesn’t waste steam helps reduce running costs.
- An exhaust blower automatically turns on after the steaming process is complete to remove steam that has accumulated in the chamber, ensuring that products can be removed safely.
- Specially designed dollies for numerous products
- From steam processes to heat sterilization, these machines can be used in a variety of applications thanks to dollies that are designed for specific products and processes.