Rice Pounding Machines
Shinagawa rice pounding machines combine efficiency and safety.
- Proprietary blades designed to turn dough
- A blade that moves up and down at a fixed interval mimics the work performed by a person’s hands to quickly mix ingredients into the dough.
- Extensive range of recipe settings
- You can configure detailed settings apart from rice cake parameters, including water addition time, turning blade timing, and pounding time.
- Hygienic design
- The only part above the mortar is the pestle, and the motor is located inside the machine. This design keeps dough from being contaminated with machine oil, dust, and other foreign matter.
- These products come standard with a safety cover for the motor for the mortar and pestle.